Wheelchair Accessible Turnstiles for Complete Access Control
3% Discount on Orders Over $3,000
High-performance products at low prices. Largest selection of features and functions.
Save on DIY installation supplies with our low prices and fast, direct shipping.Wheelchair Accessible
Accommodating those who use wheelchairs while also maintaining adequate access control into your facilities means selecting reliable access control products that provide wheelchair accessibility. At our turnstile supply company, we feature specially designed turnstiles and passage gates from Boon Edam that meet these requirements and operate as stand-alone systems or in conjunction with your other access control systems. Our expert access control consultants can help you select exactly the right gate system for your property, and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Wheelchair Accessible Turnstile Gate – THT-100HG
- Three-wing turnstile gate for wheelchair access
- Rugged construction ensures trouble-free performance and durability
- Manufactured from galvanized carbon steel, powder coated carbon steel or complete stainless steel
- Mechanical or electrical operation
- Any combination of fail-lock or fail-safe is available on electric versions with an emergency override
- Three rotor sections 120-degrees apart with 46" arms for wheelchair access
- Hydraulic cushioning unit and self-centering mechanism are included
- Easy integration with any type of card reader access or biometric system
- Turnstile Cost: Call for pricing information
If you need to provide wheelchair accessibility and adequate crowd control for your facility, we will be happy to help you. We offer the most competitive pricing on our turnstile products. Through factory direct shipping, you save more on the shipping cost. We provide detailed product information to help you make the right decision. We also provide installation support and are ready to answer any question.
Reliable Wheelchair Accessible Turnstile System
At our discount turnstile company, we know that your access control system needs must take all factors, including accommodating wheelchair-bound individuals, into consideration when planning your project. To assist you in this, we’re proud to supply a range of turnstiles that meet every need. We also have the expertise you need to help you select the exact products that integrate perfectly with your other access control systems. You can rely on International Security Products for the information you need, products you can depend on and low pricing you’ll appreciate. Contact us now to discuss your project or request a quote on a specific product.