Vinyl PVC Fence – DIY Installation of Bufftech Vinyl Fencing
Bufftech PVC vinyl fencing, available from our discount fence supplies store, is specifically designed for simple, fast DIY installation. Careful engineering and special design features make it an ideal fencing for the DIY installers, as well as for professional contractors. We send a complete installation guide along with every shipment of Bufftech vinyl fencing panels, posts and gates, to provide complete instructions for installation. In addition, we have a Vinyl Fence DIY Installation Guide right here on our website that shows you the steps and tools needed to build your new fence. Our experts are standing by and ready to answer all your questions regarding the product selection and installation.
The cost of any fence includes both the materials and the labor needed to install that fence. By doing your own installation, you eliminate the labor costs, and that lets you create your new fence without breaking your budget. As the top fence discount supplier, we ship top-quality materials throughout the country to DIY property owners who know the value of saving on projects by doing their own installation.
Tips for Installing Bufftech Vinyl Fencing
- Study the Installation Instructions – Before beginning installation, take the time to read the instructions for your particular Bufftech fence style. That will make you familiar with the process and lets you assemble the necessary tools.
- Mark Post Locations Accurately – After establishing a string line for the outside of the fence posts, measure carefully to locate the posts precisely, referring to the post layout sketch from our company when you place your order.
- Consider Using a Power Post Hole Auger – You’ll save lots of time and labor in fence construction if you rent a power posthole auger from your local tool rental outlet. The cost is very affordable, and the benefits are great.
- Have a Handy Helper – Fence installation is much easier when two people do the job. While you can install a fence by yourself, having a helper who has experience with tools and construction methods simplifies and speeds the work.
- Begin Construction at a Gate Post – This establishes a starting point for your fence. Continue construction in a single direction from that post.
- Take Your Time – Don’t try to rush fence installation. Check alignment, plumb, and level frequently during construction and make corrections as soon as they are needed. Once concrete for a post sets, adjustments are much more difficult.
- Follow Manufacturer’s Instructions Carefully – Refer to installation instructions with each new step in installing your fence. Each fence style is installed slightly differently.
Affordable, Durable Vinyl Fencing for Homes & Businesses
Of all the vinyl fence manufacturers, our direct-shipping fencing company has chosen Bufftech PVC fencing to offer our customers. We have been building fences for decades in the Twin Cities of Minnesota, and we know that Bufftech is the best choice in DIY vinyl fencing. Call us today to discuss your fence project, and let our creative, experienced fence experts help you put together an order for the Bufftech vinyl fence style you choose. We’ll provide all the materials, along with the know-how you need to install your new fence for a lifetime of enduring beauty and service.