Frequently Asked Questions about Turnstile Gates
At our turnstile supplies company, we know that ordering turnstiles can be complicated. We field questions daily from customers who need waist-high or full-height turnstiles, and we’re always happy to answer our customer’s questions and to help them find the exact high-quality Boon Edam turnstile that will meet their needs. We’ll work closely with you throughout the entire process. Some of the most common questions we answer frequently are below, along with brief answers:
- How much do turnstiles cost? – Boon Edam turnstile products are recognized as the leader in pedestrian access control for indoor and outdoor facilities. As a direct-shipping discount supplier of these outstanding products, we deliver the full range of waist-high, full height, ADA compliant and high-security turnstile gates direct from the manufacturer. Our prices are among the lowest available anywhere, and we ship nationwide. Get your costs under control by calling us with your specifications.
- Can you provide detailed plan drawings for turnstile models? – We are always happy to email or fax detail drawings of all of the Boon Edam turnstiles we supply. Just contact us with the model numbers you are interested in and we’ll forward the detail drawings to you.
- FREE Turnstile Price Estimate Is installation information available before ordering? – Absolutely. We’ll be happy to fax or email footprint drawings and complete installation instructions for any turnstile model we sell. Contact us to provide the model number, and we’ll get the information to you right away.
- What type of base is needed for installation? – Turnstiles require a concrete or steel base for installation. Complete installation information includes specifications for foundations for each turnstile model.
- Can turnstiles be used outdoors and what finishes are available? – Boon Edam turnstiles, both waist-high and full-height are often installed outdoors. For outdoor installations, galvanized steel finishes are durable and economically priced. Other finishes, including powder-coated, aluminum, and stainless steel are also available for outdoor installation.
- What types of access controls are available? – Boon Edam electrically operated turnstiles can use a wide range of access control methods. From remote manual switches to a variety of coin, card reader, keypad controls and ticket readers, you have many options available. Most are mounted on the framework or cabinet of the turnstile. You can also request an optional “Card Reader Mounting Plate” with your order.
- Can you assist us in choosing the right turnstile model? – We will be happy to. If you are not certain of the right model to select after viewing our Turnstile Security Gates pages, simply fill out our Turnstile Cost Quote form or print and fill out our Turnstile Price Request Sheet and fax it to us. We’ll contact you to discuss your needs, and help you choose the best Boon Edam turnstile model for your specific application.
- What if we are not sure of all the information you request? – At our full-service turnstile products company, we will be glad to help you with information that helps you specify the exact Boon Edam turnstile that is the best for your unique needs. Just give us all the information you have, and we’ll contact you to discuss your project with you. Our website’s Turnstile Selection Guide can help you with many of the basic decisions, and our turnstile experts will take it from there and assist you in every way.
High-Quality Turnstiles for Your Access Control Requirements
Turnstiles are one of our specialties at International Security Products. Our experienced turnstile specialists are available to help you through every step of the process of ordering the Boon Edam turnstiles that will provide exactly the requirements and access control features you require. Once you’ve chosen the top-quality turnstile model and options that meet your needs, we’ll arrange manufacturer-direct shipping to your location at a price that competes with any supplier. Count on us for all of your fencing, security, and access control needs.