Automatic Gate Openers – Existing Gates
If your residential, commercial, or industrial property has existing gates, either manually operated or with an existing operator, selecting the right gate operating equipment presents some unique challenges. Linear manufactures gate opening and closing systems for swinging, sliding, and barrier gates in a wide range of capacities and configurations. At our Minnesota-based security fence products company, we offer direct shipping of the full line of Linear equipment and accessories. Our experienced fencing products representatives will be happy to assist you in selecting the appropriate models and accessories. If you need new or replacement equipment for your existing gates, you’ll need to assess your current system carefully before making a purchase. Gather the following information and then call us. We’ll help you select the right equipment to match your requirements and specifications:
- What Type of Gate Do You Have? – Linear gate openers and closers are available for swinging, sliding, and barrier gates.
- Is Your Gate a Single or Double Gate? – Double gates require two gate operators, which can be networked to open both gates at the same time.
- What Is Your Gate’s Length & Weight? – Measure your gate’s length and estimate its weight. We can assist you with the weight determination, based on the materials of your gate.
- What Voltage and Phase Power Is Available? – Linear gate openers are available in all typical voltages and in 1 phase and 3 phase models. View all power options.
- What Is the Current Condition of Your Gate? – No gate operator can compensate for a gate that is in poor condition. Your existing gate should open smoothly and without binding before you order. It should also meet all local safety and engineering standards.
- Will Your Gate Operator Be Pad or Post Mounted? – Linear models are available in both configurations, and some models can be used in either situation with optional mounting hardware.
- How Many Times Per Day Will the Gate Be Used? – Extensive daily use of gates makes heavy-duty gate openers your best choice. Consider the duty cycle of your gate before making a final selection of equipment.
- What Access Control System Do You Prefer? – Choosing and access control methods for your gate should be done before ordering, to allow for simultaneous delivery of a complete solution. View all access control options.
- What Exiting Vehicle and Gate Closing Features Do You Need? – Depending on your preferences, you may need vehicle detection loops or other accessories to complete your project. Learn more about gate closing and exit options.
- Do You Need Cold Weather Accessories? – If your location experiences below freezing or sub-zero weather, consider adding a heater or cold weather option when you place your order.
Top-Rated Electric Gate Opener Supplier
Unlike some suppliers of gate hardware, openers, and security systems, our discount fence supply company doesn’t expect its customers to be experts in gate systems. Our seasoned security products representatives can take your information, as listed above, and assist you in determining which high-quality Linear gate operator and other products best suit your needs. We’ll explain all of your options and help you make the right selections. We have answers for all of your questions and our goal is always to find the best, most cost-effective solutions for every customer. We’ll help you create a complete order, competitively priced, and then arrange direct shipping to your location. Contact us today to get started, and we’ll show you how our dedication to complete customer satisfaction makes us stand out from other suppliers.