Aluminum Fencing FAQs – Jerith Aluminum Fence for Do-It-Yourself Installation
Aluminum ornamental fences from Jerith, are easier to install than almost any other kind of fence. Combining modular fence panel design, light in weight, and extremely simple assembly techniques, this ease of installation is one of the reasons why more and more homeowners and business property owners choose aluminum ornamental fencing. The materials arrive at your location with complete installation guides, from the aluminum fence panels and posts to matching gates, accessories and other hardware. Plus, our fence installation experts are just a phone call away, ready to help you with any question about your DIY installation. Here are some of the factors that make installing aluminum ornamental fence from Jerith so simple:
- No Specialized Tools Needed – Along with the necessary tools to dig postholes and mix concrete to set the posts, only simple hand and power tools are required during the installation of a Jerith aluminum ornamental fence. No welding is required, and the modular panels and posts are assembled with screws. When cutting is needed, aluminum is easy to cut with nothing more than a hacksaw. If you want to speed up the job, power augers can be rented from any equipment rental outlet for digging postholes.
- No Specialized Skills Required – If you’re a homeowner with typical DIY skills, you’ll encounter no problems installing your aluminum ornamental fence, and probably have all the skills and tools you’ll need on hand. For businesses, your own maintenance or landscaping crews can handle the job quickly and efficiently. While a single person can install these fences, the job goes more quickly with a two-person team.
- Easy Materials Handling – The low weight of aluminum ornamental fence components and its modular fence panel design make materials handling easy. No backbreaking work is involved in handling aluminum fence components. Husband and wife teams often install an aluminum fence project for their homes over a weekend.
- Complete Installation Instructions Included – Jerith’s installation instructions are complete and easy to follow. Instructions come with fence panels, gates, and accessories, and include tips to help you during installation. All fasteners and other parts are supplied with every order, and your International Security Products fence consultant will help you make sure your order is complete, so there will be no delays once your order is delivered.
- Online Installation Guide – To get an idea of what’s involved in installing a Jerith aluminum ornamental fence from International Security Products, we’ve included a step-by-step installation guide on our website. Click here to see DIY Alumimun Fence Installation.
Building a DIY fence saves you money. As a leading fence supplier, we make it possible for home and business owners to save more by offering the most competitive prices on aluminum fence panels, posts, rails and gates. We get special discounts from manufacturers through volume purchasing arrangements. With our fast factory-direct shipping, we reduce your shipping cost by more than half. We stand ready to provide installation support whenever you need.
Aluminum Fence Supply Store for DIY Fence Installations
At our discount fence company, you can select from a complete line of top-quality Jerith aluminum ornamental fence products and other fencing materials for any fence project. From a simple enclosure around a pool or patio, to a complete perimeter fence around a large commercial property, you’ll find everything you need to create a beautiful, durable, and easy to install ornamental aluminum fence. Preview the full line of Jerith fence products on our website to choose from an extensive range of styles and grades of fencing. Then contact us with your plans and let us help you create a complete materials list and get it shipped to you direct from the manufacturer. Our experienced fence consultants will help you with every aspect of your order and give you an accurate price quote. We look forward to hearing from you.