Aluminum Fence Products FAQs – Comparing Aluminum Fences to Steel Fences
The look of the classic wrought iron fence is one that many homeowners and business owners want. However, the classic wrought iron fence is mostly history today, since its high cost to manufacture and install makes it prohibitive in cost, except in some specific situations. Today, ornamental steel fencing and aluminum fencing has replaced the old wrought iron fence, while retaining its appearance. Increasingly, fence buyers are choosing aluminum over steel. At our discount fence supply store, we provide high-quality aluminum ornamental fencing materials, manufactured by Jerith, the premier aluminum fence manufacturer, for our customers throughout the country. Here are some of the reasons that most customers choose aluminum ornamental fencing:
- Rust & Corrosion Free – Aluminum fencing can’t rust and resists corrosion by its very nature. Soil chemistry, fertilizers, and ice-melting salt have no effect on the aluminum alloys used to make aluminum ornamental fences. In addition, Jerith’s FencCoat multilayer finish, come with a lifetime, limited warranty against chipping, peeling, and cracking, making high-quality aluminum fencing virtually maintenance-free. Steel fencing just can’t match that corrosion and rust-free durability.
- Light Weight – Aluminum fencing is much lighter in weight than steel fencing, as you’d expect. This results in dramatic savings in shipping costs over steel, and makes aluminum fence panels, posts, pickets and gates easy to handle during installation. As a result of carefully engineered components, that light weight doesn’t mean low strength. There is a grade of Jerith aluminum ornamental fence suitable for any need.
- Modular Design – Jerith aluminum fence is delivered in completely assembled fence panels, ready to install. This modular design means that you deal with far fewer components as you install your fence. Gates, too, come completely assembled, ready to install.
- Ease of Installation – Ornamental aluminum fencing is one of the simplest types of fence to install, and installation requires no specialized tools. It’s ideal for both DIY installation and for installation by a skilled contractor. Installation is fast, and produces a great appearance when you’re finished.
- Color Options – With a selection of five available colors for most Jerith aluminum fence styles and grades, making your fence unique and coordinating it with buildings on your property is easy.
- Low Cost & Long-Term Value – The economical cost and long life of aluminum fencing helps make it a top choice for both homeowners and commercial use, providing the long-term value that’s so important.
Aluminum Fence Is More Affordable & Easier to Install Than Steel Fence
At our fence supply company, we’ve selected Jerith aluminum fence to offer our discriminating customers. Jerith’s long history of manufacturing a wide variety of aluminum fence styles and grades, and the quality of the company’s engineering and manufacturing makes it an excellent choice for any ornamental fencing project. Our volume purchasing from Jerith means that we can pass on our volume discounts to our customers. We offer the most competitive prices and factory-direct shipping. On average, our prices are 30-40% lower than those found in your local stores. Our experienced fence consultants will help you with every aspect of your order, assuring you of receiving all the materials you need, shipped factory-direct to you. Contact us today to discuss your project with a fencing expert and for a price quote.